Tree surgery is an art that takes years to master. It demands careful planning, attention to detail and a professional approach. For this reason, it’s never a good idea for amateurs to take on dead wooding, tree felling or crown thinning themselves – even if they believe it could save a few pennies. Covering Newbury and the surrounding areas, we aim to take the sting out of tree services by working flexibly and at a competitive rate for your satisfaction.
Be it crown lifting, stump grinding, weed spraying or hedge cutting; our tree surgeons arrive fully equipped with the finest tools in the business. Because we assist local authorities with emergency tree surgery, we prove the ideal choice for domestic and commercial landowners in the Newbury area.
So, what are the dangers of DIY tree work, and why should you rely on a trusted tree surgeon?
The Dangers of Amateur Workmanship
By taking on the work by yourself, you run a series of risks that are best avoided altogether. There’s a good reason why tree surgeons are called by local councils and commercial clients, as doing so avoids the following issues.
• Lasting Damage – Cutting tree limbs could cause irreparable damage to the tree itself. This may turn a healthy tree into a problematic one – leading to greater costs in the future.
• Falling Branches – Attempts at tree surgery or tree felling could result in damage to your home or neighbouring properties. If you live in the Newbury of Berkshire areas, ask about our convenient grounds maintenance and tree services.
• Compromised Safety – Amateur attempts can lead to bodily harm or worse. Our experts comply with various regulations, including the Work at Height Act, ensuring the safety of the immediate area.
• A Lack of Knowledge – Although you may have the talent to trim a hedge yourself, a professional will understand working to the right season, the best methods, and can advise on the best shrubs and trees for your Newbury landscape.
Reasons for a Professional Tree Surgeon
Choosing a time-served arborist may cost less than you initially thought. Contact Tree World Services Ltd for tree felling, stump grinding, tree surgery and all other tree services in the Newbury area. We will be thrilled to supply you with a free quotation.
• A Protected Environment – Tree care experts can spot the signs of dead or dying branches and can take the necessary steps to protect the area. They can also perform sectional dismantling as a safe method of tree felling.
• Unrivalled Safety – The best tree surgeons will work to BS3998:2010 and comply with the latest health and safety regulations. This involves the proper training, including the proper use of chainsaws, as well as the right protective gear (PPE).
• Professional Advice – Whether you need tree surgery, stump grinding or tree services such as hedge cutting in the Newbury area, your arborist will be fully qualified and have a varied knowledge of the plant specimens available.